Most of you guys have probably heard of LeadPages and even though they have been around for as little as 2 years now, they have since grown terrifically to generate more than 40 million leads. Clickfunnels on the other hand, only launched its software in September 2014, and has already generated 1.3 million leads and created over 77,000 pages. However, there is has been a lot of speculation regarding all that the system promises to be.
Let me just start out by saying that LeadPages vs Clickfunnels are both really great technologies to help individuals and businesses fine tune their offers and better their communications. And, although it might seem like they’re worlds apart on the surface, there is quite a bit of overlap between these two software solutions.
LeadPages is pretty much, a one trick pony, but then again they didn’t intend on being Hubspot. Their business is to churn out the highest converting landing pages, and provide a platform for people and businesses to build whatever pages they like and have them integrate with the best ESP’s in the market. They are the best at what they do, which is why they have the best names in the business on board.
Clickfunnel also provides an awesome page builder, and I contend that theirs is more robust, but we’ll get to that in a minute. While LeadPages is the best landing page builder, Clickfunnels is more aptly a website builder that creates everything from landing pages and squeeze pages to high converting sales funnels and even membership sites.
So before, we really into the features and how they differ and what overlaps, let’s look at the pricing.
- 3 different plans: Standard($37), Pro ($67), Advanced ($97) per month. For complete details on pricing click here.
- They have 3 different billing methods: month by month, annually and bi-annually. On the annual plan the prices are: Standard ($25), Pro ($40), Advanced ($67).
- Offers their yearly plan with discounts of 20% and 30%.
- Offers a 30 day money back guarantee under which users can cancel their accounts at any given time to receive a full refund of their money.
- LeadPages doesn’t put a cap on the number of pages you can create or the number of domains.
- No split testing ability with the Standard plans (monthly or yearly).
- 3 different plans:Personal ($37), Startup ($97), Enterprise ($297). For complete details on pricing click here.
- Clickfunnels also offers both a yearly subscription as well as a monthly payment option.
- Offers their yearly alternative with 2 months free.
- Free 14 day trial period with the Full Features Startup ($97) plan.
- Easy upgrades and downgrades with a single click from within the users account.
- Clickfunnels is more expensive, which is simply because they offer more functionality in terms of the website builder, building various funnels and some other special features.
- Limit the number of pages and funnels you can build and they charge more for greater options.
- Split testing is available with all versions.
Building, Editing and Page Design
Granted that great landing pages are crucial to running successful marketing campaigns, but perhaps more crucial is the funnel via which all the moving parts can come together. This is where clickfunnels excels.
- Like I said before, they rule at building attractive and killer landing pages.
- You can build any kind of landing page, you also have the option of choosing from 70 different customized templates that are industry tested approved for conversions.
- You can build Squeeze pages, opt-in/subscription lead pages, 404 pages, Webinar Promotion pages, Sales pages, video pages, SEO Blog category pages, Adwords campaigns, Thank you pages and more!
- The editor is pretty robust: you can change font, add images, move stuff around, add color, hide or show parts of page all in a matter of minutes.
- The pages you build are not only attractive, but are extremely responsive, quick and 100% mobile friendly.
- With LeadPages, all your pages are separate and there is no way of linking them or tying them together, so you really have to be on top of everything you’re working on.
- With LeadPages, all you pages are separate and there is no way of linking them or tying them together, so you really have to be on top of everything you’re working on.
- With Clickfunnels you can create every kind of funnel over and above creating awesome pages to include in your funnels.
- Does not offer the same variety and breadth of template designs, but they have a more robust editor for designing and customizing pages.
- However, you can build a variety of funnels with the click of a mouse, including Opt-in page funnels, Sales funnels, Webinar funnels, Hangout funnels, Automated webinar funnels, Product Launch funnels, Membership funnels and even whole membership sites.
- Some of the pages you can build include upsell pages, downsale pages, order pages and more.
- The builder possesses awesome drag and drop functionality, unlike LeadPages. You can even drag and drop different pages in your funnel to tailor any marketing process you can think of.
- After you choose a funnel, you choose a template design for your pages and then edit within seconds!
- I have used both editors and I find that Click’s editor is much more intuitive. Not only can you change and move things around, you can directly change the format of the page and design it to your heart’s content with awesome custom pop boxes and even cool animations; this isn’t possible with LeadPages.
- Inside clickfunnels, when you choose a funnel, all the pages associated with that funnel are in one place and by virtue of being part of a funnel are linked to each other, so you know exactly where you’re headed.
- LeadPages integrates with a ton of major ESP’s (Email Service Providers) in the industry as well as the top CRM, marketing automation and E-commerce platforms.
- To name a few that they integrate with: WordPress, ShoppingCart, MailChimp, Aweber, Marketo, Infusionsoft, OfficeAutopilot, GetResponse, Salesforce, Hubspot and many more.
- LeadPages has no direct payment integration options.
- Upon integration, you simply select your chosen ESP from the drop menu, which by the time you’re integrated is already populated with all the campaigns that you set up in your email account!.
- The integration process is extremely smooth and there is absolutely no need to tamper with any code or hire a programmer to do anything.
- LeadBoxes, LeadLinks and LeadDigits all integrate perfectly well. More in these features a little later.
- Clickfunnels also is extremely flexible with integrations. Once you have selected your funnel, setting up integrations is a breeze and only takes a few seconds.
- There are a plethora of options to choose from such as WordPress, Infusionsoft, Ontraport, Constant contact, GetResponse, Madmini, Braintree, Aweber, PayPal and more.
- Besides the above integration options of payments processing, e-commerce, and auto-responders, you can even get them to send out email for you by adding in your favorite SMTP settings.
- And you can even the run the system off of your custom domain. They give you the freedom to plug into any platform, simply by pasting in some HTML. Pretty damn great!
Analytics: Split Testing
- LeadPages have a robust split testing tool that is built into the system, so you can test and see firsthand the pages that are working best for your business.
- You can also split test various aspects of different pages to see what things work better and bring in more conversions.
- The analytics tool helps you track all history as well as captures data on conversions, opt-ins rates and unique views for your landing pages.
- Leadpages sorts different pages not only by their name but by their opt-in rate for conversions – no other platform possesses this functionality today.
- So you can view the pages with the highest conversions with the click of a button and use the templates that work the best.
- Neat Graphical representation of all the statistics allows you a clear view of the success of all your carious pages.
- Awesome split testing ability which is available with all payment plans.
- Test your existing pages on the go or compare them against different page styles and templates.
- Robust analytics allow to maintain a keen eye on the progress of your funnels at every step of the way in real time.
- They keeps you at the top of your game with amazing graphs, charts and statistics so you never falter.
- The level of support you receive depends on your level of subscription.
- Live chat is only available to Pro and Advanced users between 9 a.m. and 5 p.m. Mon -Fri.
- Live phone support is only available to Advanced users, Mon- Fri, Between 9-5 pm.
- In total, users receive little support unless they upgrade to higher plans. However, there other options such as the support ticket, knowledge base with tutorials and the weekly Launchpad webinar with Bob Jerkins who takes you step-by-step through LeadPages.
- Standard plan user only receive email.
- Priority phone support and Priority temple requests are only available to Enterprise solution users.
- Even with Clickfunnels, lower level users only receive email support, which in my experience isn’t the greatest.
- Both systems don’t offer the mot comprehensive support just yet and nudge their user to higher plans to avail of their services. I guess we’ll just have to wait and see if the future holds any perks.
- LeadBoxes, LeadLinks and LeadDigits are great tools that enhance your lead building potential within LeadPages.
- With LeadBoxes you can create your own unique two-step opt-ins and convert any link on any website into a popup when clicked on.
- LeadLinks reduce your subscriber’s journey into a simple one click process, by helping them bypass having to re-enter their contact details on a separate page. You can add these links in your emails, and they will automatically add your reader into a webinar, segmented list, sub list or all.
- LeadDigit allows you to ask anyone to join your email lists or sign up for your webinar, just by texting a specific word; you can use catchy phrases that are unique to your offer, signage, audio, or even a tidbit of a conversation to capture information for interested prospects in a only few seconds with a cell phone.
- One-click Facebook registration with LeadPages. It takes only a few seconds to post your landing page on Facebook and to start building your lists.
- Once you configure your SMTP settings, which is pretty straightforward to do, you can send email from within the system. For example, if someone takes an action like submitting their information in a certain funnel, the system can send out an email, such as a ‘Thank you’ message or any other kind of email that you want to send. Although, it does not yet possess the functionality of a full blown auto-responder.
- Another important addition is the ability to download all your pages from your sales funnels as HTML, which is great since you can keep them outside the system and work on them at your own pace.
- If you decide to cancel your account, you can download files, so you don’t lose access to any of your data. If you don’t have the time to do this, there is also the option of “pausing” your account, and Clickfunnels will back up your data for you, so you can return to it on a later date.
- ClickPops is there equivalent of LeadBoxes and works just as great, if not better.
- As for a LeadDigit type tool, Clickfunnels integrates perfectly with Twilio, which makes mobile opt- ins a breeze.
- Recently they also added the ability to clone pages that you have created. This means that if you have spent time customizing a template, that you can actually clone that template design and replicate it on different pages, which as you can imagine saves you a lot of time when you’re working on your funnels.
- Progress bars are great and they can be customized and added over your opt-in pages, so you can see exactly where you’re at.
- Last year, LeadPages launched a first of its kind Landing page template Marektplace. Over and above the 80+ templates available within LeadPages, users can now purchase third party designed templates at the market place as well as become marketplace template authors.
- Becoming an author enable you to sell your own designed templates in the marketplace and keep 100% of the profits!
- Recently, they added LeadPages redirects for Facebook, to help redirect your mobile customer tab traffic to standard pages, which are infinitely easier to use.
- Their new Landing page builder is awesome. Most of the stuff that was a problem has been addressed and the result is much more robust and user friendly tool. Way to go LeadPages!
- They will be coming out with a Marketplace very soon, which will be awesome for obvious reasons. However, much like LeadPages marketplace, through the “Share funnel” option it is possible to sell the funnels that you create with your clients.
- They have released their new WordPress plugin, which is great by the way. No more problems with integration and support is always there to help you out.
- Thy are nearly finished building an entire affiliate management system, but we might have to wait a bit.
- Coming soon is also the ability to save your self created templates as you edit their pre-defined templates, so that you can re-use them in any funnel.
- From all that I’ve been hearing, it does definitely seem like Clickfunnels is heading down the CRM path. They are working on email segmentation in a big way, and currently , as I mentioned earlier, it is possible from within Automated Webinar funnels to schedule emails to subscribers based on certain actions they take. But wait there’s for us marketing geeks…
- In the near future, they also plan on incorporating the technology to support embedding all types of forms and quizzes. As you guys can imagine, this would really help a lot.
It is obvious that the reason you’re here, is because you’re asking yourself which platform, LeadPages vs Clickfunnels, would suit your business better. The first point to consider is that although there is overlap between these two systems, they are not intended for exactly the same purpose.
LeadPages is a landing page builder. It is has the best platform and tool for building pages as well as building lists. I myself use Leadpages and have integrated with my Infusionsoft account. I find that this setup is perfect for driving leads to my site and helping me sell my product. Not only does LeadPages integrate seamlessly, but it provides me with the precise tools I need to enhance my marketing campaigns so I can deliver better and more personalized communications. So, this one way in which it works great. It also works great with most ESP’s in the market. So if you are a consultant of any kind, or a trainer, blogger, or professional, LeadPages is a great option to consider. It will save you a lot of time and help you create amazing lead generation pages.
Clickfunnels, as I have mentioned earlier is more than a landing page builder. It is a Website builder that creates pages and funnels. It is awesome for individuals looking to sell their products and services online. The platform helps you build entire funnels and you can even send email based on certain actions your potential subscribers make. It integrates well right now with both Infusionsoft and Ontraport and in the near future they are going to make the setup and integration even smoother. Clickfunnels is headed down the road to becoming a full-fledged SAAS product, at least that is what the word is. They have the pages and the funnels down and now they’re working on incorporating customer metrics into the system, as well as email segmentation for a more complete system. They have a lot in store for the future even though they are a very young company.
I hope you guys found what you’re looking for and I wish you all the best. If you do have any questions, please right to me and I will help put you on the right track. Good luck!